Outside Sales Administrator – Mineral Wells
Excel Machinery Ltd. has an opening in our Mineral Wells, Texas Office. Excel is an International company and our primary customer base is in the United States and Mexico. This position is for an Outside Sales Administrator and will be servicing the aggregate producer’s industry. Your office is your Company Truck. Base Salary plus Commission
- Comply and support all company values, policies and objectives.
- Facilitate the expansion of sales to existing customers and the development of sales to new customers.
- Develop extensive working relationships with customers, as well as other departments, such as dispatch, quality control and production in order to ensure customer needs are addressed.
- Work to resolve customer issues, problems and concerns in a timely and effective manner.
- Maintain excellent customer communications regarding timely deliveries, compliments/complaints, accurate orders, and job-site preparation.
- Gather pertinent information on market conditions and competition in geographical territory and research specifications in order to make informed decisions in preparing bid packages and strategic initiatives.
- Attain sales goals.
- Develop and update monthly sales demand within the territory based on customers’ estimated requirements.
- Assist accounts receivable in collection of money.
- Keep informed of new products/services and other information of interest to customers; participate in trade association meetings and conventions.
- Special Projects
- Minimum three years proven sales success in the Aggregate Industry required
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and reasoning skills
- Good planning and time management skills; demonstrated self-starting behaviors.
- Computer literate; including but not limited to, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel.
- Strong mathematical ability.
- Willingness to devote time necessary to accomplish Excel’s goals and objectives.
- Adaptable to change
- Must have a valid driver’s license and maintain and excellent driving record. Driving record must be acceptable to company insurance requirements, local knowledge of the region.
- Overnight travel may be required
- Must be a Team Player
North Central and North East, Texas
Job Type: Full-time