Saw Shop – Amarillo
Excel Machinery Ltd. has an opportunity available in Amarillo, Texas, for a full time production Saw Shop Operator. Previous experience is a plus but will consider an entry level person with the right qualifications who can be trained in the specifics.
- Set up and Operate CNC plasma torch such as a Plate Master.
- Understands & performs machine set up including program retrieval,
proper gases, proper nozzles, lenses, etc.
- Understands & performs start up and shut down of laser machines
- Understands of metal fabrication concepts and processes
- Performing Laser cutting machine routine maintenance
- Checking accuracy of work using blueprint and precision measuring tools
- Read and interpret blueprints with understanding of tolerances
- Locate and move raw material with pallet jack or forklift
- Operate Press Break.
- Operate I Beam Machine
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment
- Effective verbal communication skills, ability to work well with other employees including engineers on a regular basis
- Can follow written and verbal details to complete assigned jobs
- Follow all safety rules and maintain a clean working environment.
Experience setting up and operating a CNC Plasma torch is a plus.
Experience in a metal job shop is a plus!!